Well, you talked, I listened. What better way to get personal, than to give you 12 random facts about myself. Some of them you may know, some of them you don’t. Maybe all of them, maybe none of them. Maybe you don’t even know me, maybe I don’t even know myself. Before I continue to talk more nonsense, here we go 🙂
1. I have a cat named Louis because I love french monarchs (Louis le grand) and Gossip Girl Blair’s (not so) prince charming, Louis Grimaldi. Also my dog was named Napoleon.
2. I’ve started writing poetry about 10 years ago. Yet only once I’ve written a non-sad poem.
3. I am the most creative when I’m sad. Basically, I am at my best, when I am at my worst.
4. I was raised by strong females, one of the many reasons why I call myself a proud feminist. 💁♀️
4. I’m a very European person. My mum is German, my dad is British and my grandpa fled from Lithuania during World War II. I have two passports.
5. I’ve never managed to finish my driver’s license. I never regretted it. Someday I will finish it though, I swear mum.
6. I have been a vegetarian for 10 years now. Why? Because I love animals more than I could probably ever love humans.
7. My first crush was The Door’s own Jim Morrison. His girlfriend Pam inspired me to die my hair red. I cried like a baby, when I visited his grave in Paris. R.I.P Jimbo, you hot babe ❤
8. I have always loved fashion. I started wearing hats in 6th grade and people bullied me a lot for it. Thank god I learned early on, that I wasn’t interested in other people’s opinions.
9. I am obsessed with the musical ‘Chicago’ and know every word to ‘Cell block tango’. The reason why I’ve never watched it with anyone? I sing and dance along the whole time. Unbearable for any company, believe me haha.
10. I love rollercoasters but I am desperatly afraid of riding a ghost train.
11. I am afraid of horror movies but I love true crime stories and characters like Sherlock Holmes and Hannibal Lector. I have a soft spot for sociopaths and how their minds work ❤
12. I have tried golf (twice), volleyball, basketball, swimming, zumba, hip hop dancing, squash, badminton, hell even karate. Turns out, I am just a lazy bastard. The only reason I work out is so I can eat more. Pizza forever. 🍕